What do you know about link building? Link building is one of the most important parts of emarketing. With quality link building campaign, you will increase both page rank and drive traffic to your web site. Link building campaign should be based on quality inbound/outbound link achievement.
Create a link page on your website and name it ‘Links,’ ‘Partners’ or ‘Resources,’ put your partners’ links there and ask them for a link exchange.
How to ask your partner for a link exchange?
• Show that it would be an asset for both of you; mention your website PR, traffic rank and the fact that your website is updated on a regular basis.
• Then place his website link in your Link/Partners/Resources page and send a link exchange request.
• Provide link partner with your website details such as URL,category, title and description and ask for his in case he does not like your link back information or has something to add/modify.
If your partner gets interested, he will accept your link exchange request. If he does not feel excited about the idea, you can simply remove his link from your web site.
Another question that might interest you is why link the related websites. Obviously, they contain the same keywords which will help your website to stand out for them. Note that if the web site that links to you is not SEO-friendly, for instance has some negative reviews or indexing problems, this can decrease your PR.
So study the websites you want to get a backlink from:
• Find the related web sites (non-direct competitors)
• Check the PR (You can use Google page rank checker, SEO quake tool or any other)
• Research your partners’ keywords
• Read the content. It must be clear, quality and relevant.
• If the web site you chose to link matches all the above-mentioned tips, don’t hesitate to send the link exchange request.
The more quality websites link to you, the higher your page rank will be. Google also trusts what people say. If you get a lot of positive reviews (especially from authority websites), it will be a big plus. The age of your website also matters; the older the website domain is, the more trustworthy it is considered.
Finally, once you have a good PR, a lot of web sites will ask you for a link exchange. So go for it!