SEO and blogging are two effective tools for website promotion. Using these tools, you can update your website frequently and get the desired results. In this post, I will concentrate on blogging.
The benefits of blogging:
- First of all, blogging gives you an opportunity to use more keywords in your blog posts, consequently improve both keyword and website ranking.
- If you regularly update your website, you’ll get more direct visitors.
- Besides, you always have something to share on social networking and bookmarking websites, accordingly you will get traffic from there as well.
- Google bot regularly checks for the updates and the more you update your website, the sooner it will come to check, bringing more organic traffic.
How to get SEO-friendly blog?
For quality search engine optimization, you need to be aware of SEO tips for blogs.
- Name your blog page title “what’s new” instead of “news and blogs” as Google spiders first check out what comes under “what’s new.”
- Write clearly and include proper and relevant keywords in your post, just don’t forget to keep to proper keyword density.
- Use keywords in the title and in the first paragraph of the blog post.
- Upload a relevant image in your blog post and name it the same as your post title.
- It’s also advisable to upload videos if you have some, so they will keep readers longer on your website.
- Use keywords which are relevant to the topic in the post tags.
- Put social networking and bookmarking widgets under your post, so the readers will be able to follow you on the other websites.
Besides your business blog, it will be awesome if you blog about SEO! SEO blogs have a great popularity among website owners and webmasters.
Finally, the most important factor is to get an interesting and SEO-friendly blog. No matter how accurately you follow SEO rules, if your blog is not well-designed or if you lack enough language skills, you’ll lose your visitors. Thus, proofread before submitting to avoid mistakes and make sure that your blog really sounds good!