Here are top SEO tips for 2013.
- Google+ communities. Join communities based on common interests on Google plus as well as create and build a community of followers. Take into account that community is a place for link opportunities while links are the golden rule of SEO.
- Hilarious content. Search engines love quality content, which is measured by being sharable and linkable. Write quality content, engage your fans and make them want to return.
- Disavow link tool. Use Google’s disavow link tool in Google Webmaster tools to get rid of unnatural links.
- Mobile search. Undoubtedly mobile search is gaining momentum as the number of smart phone users is rising with each passing year. According to Business insider the number of smart phone users in 2011 was 835 million.
- Facebook Edgerank algorithm. Brands need to pay to promote their posts on Facebook as the website’s Edgerank algorithm is changing.
- Link building tactics. Link building across the website is still very important. Do not just build links but use traffic driving approaches to your targeted pages.
- Local SEO. In the edge of mobile data, any business needs to have local presence. Optimize local profiles to increase visibility, ensuring you mentioned proper information such as phones, address, etc.
- Anchor texts. Anchor texts are hyperlinked words. Make sure your anchor texts are keyword-targeted and they link to proper pages.
Hope the above-mentioned SEO tips were helpful. Stay tuned!